|Experimental Space:||900 × 600 × 500 (W × D × H) Mm||Laboratory:||10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃|
|Saturated Air Barrel:||47 ℃ ± 1 ℃||Humidity:||93% ~ 100%|
|Saline Spray Laboratory:||NSS,CASS||Material:||Import PVC Plate|
|Power Supply:||380V 50Hz||Warranty:||1 Year|
ASTM B117 salt fog chamber,
900Mm salt mist chamber,
6KW cyclic corrosion chamber
6KW ASTM B117 Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber
GB/T5170.8, GB/T10587, GJB150.11, GB/T10125, GB/T2423.17 and other standard requirements: DIN50021 DIN50017 DIN50907 ISO 11977 ISO 9227 ASTM B117 ASTM G85 Automotive, etc.
1. Experimental space: 900 × 600 × 500 (W × D × H) mm. Other sizes can be customized.
2. Outer box space: according to actual size
3. Power supply: 380V 6KW 50HZMAX 30
(A) The laboratory adopts imported PVC board, which is acid and alkali resistant
(B) The outer box shall be made of imported PVC board, which is acid and alkali resistant
(c) The drug test replenishment water tank adopts a hidden water level gauge, which is easy to clean and not easy to crack.
(D) SUS # 304 stainless steel high-pressure barrel is used for saturated air barrel with the best thermal insulation effect.
5. according to the customer test requirements, can be set salt dry and wet composite test.Salt spray test-wetting test
Saline Spray Laboratory: NSS, CASS
(1) Laboratory: 10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃
(2) Saturated air barrel: 47 ℃ ± 1 ℃
Temperature: 40 ℃ ± 2 ℃
Humidity: 93% ~ 100%
(2) Saturated air barrel: 47 ℃ ± 1 ℃
Temperature: 15 ℃ ~ 50 ℃ ± 1 ℃
Humidity: above 30% 6. Air supply system:
The air pressure is adjusted in two stages at 1kg/cm2. The first inlet pressure regulating filter is equipped with water filtering function.
Approximately adjust to 2-2.5 kg/cm2, the second inlet precision pressure regulating valve, adjust to the pressure gauge 1kg/cm2 pressure gauge.
6. spray method:
1. Adopt Bernout principle to absorb brine and then atomize it. The atomization degree is uniform and there is no phenomenon of blocking crystallization, thus ensuring the standard of continuous testing.
2. Nozzle: Made of special glass nozzle, which can adjust the spray amount and spray angle.
3. Spray amount: adjustable 1.5 ± 0.5 ml80cm2/Hr (average amount for 16 hours).
4.40 L large brine storage barrel, 48HR continuous and uninterrupted spraying.
7. heating system:
External hot air heating mode is adopted, which has fast heating speed, reduces standby time and low component damage rate. S.S.R is used to control the heating power, with accurate temperature and less power consumption. (Titanium alloy anti-corrosion pipe for electric heating pipe.
8. circuit control system:
1. The main controller adopts a 7-inch LCD man-machine interface, and the main picture can plan the test program.
2. Fixed conditions can be set for 0-999 H 59 MIN.
3. The program mode can set salt spray and wetting tests at the same time.
4. It has a power-off memory device, which can continue to execute the remaining programs when resuming power.
5. Rising and cooling can be controlled at a rate and have the function of self-correcting temperature and humidity reference points.
6. DIN PT-100 (platinum sensing) is used for temperature and humidity sensors.
9. into the drainage system:
The water inlet adopts an automatic water addition and replenishment system, which will be automatically replenished when the water level is too low, and can be manually added.
Drainage adopts acid, alkali and corrosion-resistant pumping pumps to prolong the service life and reduce the waiting time for drainage.
All pipeline fittings are imported with acid, alkali and corrosion-resistant components with long service life.
10. humidification system:
The electronic bit mode P.I.D micro-motion humidification system is adopted.
Attached with overheating and overflow double protection device.
The humidification and dehumidification systems are completely independent.
Water level control adopts polymer floating ball water valve.
Automatic humidification water replenishment device. (The machine needs to be connected to the water source)
11. dehumidification system:
The condensation dehumidification method of refrigeration evaporator is adopted, and the humidity is stable.
Bubble acceleration humidifier has fast humidity stabilization rate.
High-speed return air extraction system is adopted.
12. safety protection device:
1. Attached with leakage power-off type fuse-free protection switch.
2. Low water level protection switch.
3. Low salt protection switch
Double over-temperature protection device to prevent mechanical action or electronic action from getting out of control.
Chinese indication screen of fault point.
13. Appendix: One copy of operation instructions for 500g and 2 bottles of sodium chloride (NACL) for drug testing
14. Use environment: Performance guaranteed ambient temperature range: +5 ℃ ~ +30 ℃ (except for minimum accessible temperature, maximum thermal load capacity and cooling time)
15. Power supply for this machine: Power supply: 380V three-phase 50HZMAX 30A
Salt spray environment:
Continuous salt spray exposure is widely used to test the corrosion resistance of components and coatings. Applications include industry, maintenance, construction and ships coatings; Electroplating and paint coating; Aeronautical and military coatings, surface layers and components, electrical and electronic systems and components.
Most of these tests, in accordance with special specifications, are widely used in related corrosion tests and are generally operated at higher temperatures.
Excluding drying cycles. It is required that the sprayed air should be heated before entering the nozzle.
During the salt spray function of this test chamber, it is like a typical conventional salt spray operation.The air jet solenoid valve is opened, and the compressed air is humidified through the saturator (humidity helps to keep the PH concentration stable) and then reaches
The brine corrosion solvent from the brine tank is sucked to the nozzle, where it is mixed with compressed air.
The nozzle sprays brine solvent and air into corrosive mist.
The box heater maintains the programmed box temperature.
This function is also used for pure water mist exposure.
During the drying function, the dehumidification system is opened to discharge the moisture in the box out of the box, while the fan works to make the indoor air
Go to the air heater and then enter the box, thus creating low humidity conditions in the box. The temperature of the box is added by the box heater and air
Heater control. The air heater is turned off for 5 seconds before the drying procedure is completed, so that there is no drum in the vicinity of the heater passage and components.
The fan is turned off and overheated.
During the humidity function, the hot water in the humidification tank boiler is evaporated into the box to maintain the set humidity of the box.
Condensed water environment:
During the condensation process, the water in the water tank is heated through the water tank heating pipe at the bottom of the tank, so that the tank body is kept at a relative humidity of about 100%.