|Temperature Range:||RT+10-80℃||Temperature Fluctuation:||≤±0.5℃|
|Temperature Uniformity:||≤1℃||Ultraviolet Wavelength:||360um|
|Temperature Control Method:||CNC Temperature Control Mode||Power Supply:||220V|
360um laboratory test chamber,
UV Accelerated Aging Test Chamber,
CNC aging test chamber
ASR-ZW-151A Laboratory UV Accelerated Aging Test Chamber
The ultraviolet irradiation test chamber is suitable for simulating the ultraviolet radiation and heat of sunlight. The sample is irradiated by ultraviolet light and temperature in the machine. After a period of time, the degree of deformation of the sample is observed, and the stained gray mark can be used as a reference.
UV-acceleration test for materials (generally at 70 ° C, the test in this box for 3 hours is equivalent to 2 months of aging in a natural environment). The pollution gray scale can be used as the aging grade of the material. Can also visually measure the ageing of the material.
|Overall size||W1000xD700xH1200mm||working area||W600xD500xH750mm|
|Temperature range||RT+10-80℃||Temperature uniformity||≤1℃|
|Temperature fluctuation||≤±0.5℃||Ultraviolet wavelength||360um|
|Lamp||6||Temperature control method||CNC temperature control mode|
1. The ultraviolet aging tester is designed according to uses’ operation , it’s easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. The thickness of specimen installation is adjustable and the specimen installation is fast and convenient.
3. The door rotating up does not interfere with the operation and the tester takes a very small space only.
4. It’s unique condensating system can be contented by tap water.
5. The heater is under the container rather than in the water, which is long life, easy to mainten.
6. The water level controller is outside the box, easy to monitor.
7. The machine has truckles, convenient to move.
8. Computer programming is convenient, automaticly alarming when incorrect operated or faulted.